612-816-8773

Retargeting

Retargeting converts casual shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to a website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online after they have searched for a relevant keyword.

Retargeting is sold as a CPM campaign.

Contact allnurses.com for pricing and availability.

retargeting